Thursday, February 26, 2009

I got a plan

I got a plan in case my doctor doesn't let me restart running because of my right foot. This might takes a couple of days to get used to it but at least it won't hurt my foot ;) My only problem is that running on the snow like that ain't gonna be funny. My right foot is getting better, the pain is almost all gone. But I won't be silly and go out runnign on it tomorrow ... At least I will work hard not to be ;) My head was not there yesterday night at master swimmers, I left the workout half way through it. I am not sure what hapenned, it's like I was really tired. But I didn't run in the morning so I shouldn't have been. Anyway I decided to take a couple of days off from work next week to get some rest and relax. And by that time my foot should be like a brand new one, so I should be able to run a little bit. This is except if my doctor wants to test my sanity and keep me from running for longer than a week. I hope it was nothing and that by next week life will be back where it was not so long ago and that I will still be able to go out and run for as long as I feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment