Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Easy run and a swim tonight

Today was easy run day, although I should have run at easy pace I was still feeling guilty from yesterday's hills repeat where I didn't push hard enough in my opinion. So I pushed harder today, and I ran 30 minutes at 5:10/km or so. This is a minute faster than the speed I should run on easy day. I just hope I didn't push too hard and I will still have legs for tomorrow's ladder run. The weather was really nice this morning, it was -4C or so, I wasn't too sure what to wear when I left and I finally put too much clothing on. I came back home soaked like if it was raining outside. It is supposed to be even warmer tomorrow morning, I will have to make sure I wear the appropriate clothing. Tonight is Master Swimmers's night, I hope everything will be ok. I did hurt my right shoulder a little bit when I fell yesterday while running, I just hope it won't give me any trouble while I swim tonight. The Rouge et Or triathlon club is organizing an Aquathlon this Saturday and a friend of mine who is a member of the club asked me to participate. I am a bit anxious about it, I know that my swimming isn't yet at the speed required to be able to compete with those guys, but on the other hand I would love to try this. It's a 750 meters swim and a three kilometers run. Sounds like fun, anyway I will think about it today and make my decision. Today's training Running Distance - 6.7 km Time - 38:00 Swimming Distance - 2.6 km Time - 1:30:00

No comments:

Post a Comment