Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back in the pool

Yesterday night I went to the pool, I didn't swim in two weeks prior to yesterday. I got a surgery and because of that and some infection that I got afterward I couldn't swim until yesterday. I was a bit scared that it would be hard to get back in the pool, but it was actually nice and it went really well. For my first swim workout in two weeks I did 200 breast, then 10 * 100 free style and finished with 200 breast again. So I did 1.4km to get back on track, and I was actually really pleased with how it went. And no shoulder pain this morning, which makes it even better.

The only problem is that the pool was so crowded it was unbelievable. I just don't get it, people go to the pool to stand at the end of the lanes and chat together, I mean if you want to chat go to a coffee shop not in a pool where people actually try to get a workout.

It has been a while since I went to the pool on a Monday night, and honestly I will do my best to not do it again ;) Or maybe I just had no patience at all yesterday night and it will be better soon, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment