Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I still can't believe it

Three days ago I completed my first triathlon, it was an amazing experience and I really enjoyed every moment of it.

It's weird though, because I am sitting here at my desk and I can't believe that I did it. Thinking about the swim that went by so fast that I could barely realize that I was swimming in open water, which was the part I was the most nervous about. Just to think about it again it makes me nervous, but then I realize that I did it and that it went really well so I have no reason to be nervous.

Since then I rode my bike twice, trying to get ready for my next race in two weeks. I will be racing in a 100km which, from what I heard, is a pretty hard course. Lots of hills and not much break during it.

I am hoping to be able to restart running soon too. I miss running, and I have a marathon training to start soon too if I want to be ready for New-York!

No comments:

Post a Comment