Monday, June 28, 2010

Long run and ride

Saturday morning me and some friends from the triathlon club got together for a nice swim at the lake. Water temperature was really nice once again. We swam 2.2km or so in 45 minutes, nothing fast but I never said I was a fast swimmer so ;)

After that I had planned to go for a long run, so I headed back home put my running gear on and went for a 20km run before lunch. The legs were a bit tired from Friday's brick and the plan was to run an easy Z1/2 run, so that is exactly what I did.

Yesterday was the long ride of the week end, once again with some friends from the triathlon club. We went for a 100km ride easy once again.

Here are some pictures of our ride.


I always love riding next to the rivers, it feels like vacation every time :)



1 comment:

  1. man. 100k. my butt is sore just reading that :) i think i did a whopping 7 miles on the bike earlier this week...

    ReplyDelete